Monday, August 30, 2010

Shenzhen/HK Biz Trip

Just got back from the biz cum leisure trip. And I am sick already, I am having splitting headache and body ache. I refused to get on the weighing scale for fear of sleepless nights over the weigh gain. Anyway, if I ever gain weight, I guessed I deserved it. I pork out too much.

Let's start from the first day. I checked-in to Shangri La hotel in the late afternoon. And man, that is one of the posh hotels in Shenzhen. It is capacious, the room has a roomy bathroom that accomodates a bathtub with attached TV, a standing shower room and etc. The room itself has a study table, dressing table, walk-in-wardrobe and living area. I was particularly fascinated with the attached TV in front of the bathtub. It made me spent 20 more minutes on top of my usual bathroom routine.

Walk-in-wardrobe



Dressing table



Study and living area



Bed



That's me after 4 hour flight and 2 hour jam at the custom



My first meal of the day after arrival. Fish and Chip from the room service.



Some days when I feel like having breakfast on bed...




So here are some of the food I had in SZ...
I am a big-eater, I ate... the following... for one of the nights...


Deep fried chicken soft bones (I liked it ALOT!)



Buttered Scallops and Mushroom (Ultimate sinful)



Assorted sashimi



Drunken clams



Grilled cow tongues

Grilled Scallop - too busy with eating...no pic
Assorted Maki - too busy with eating... no pic
Then on another night, I had steaks...
Sea urchin (uni)



Kev's steak

I had steak with foie gras and we also had escargots baked in cheese mushroom and placed on top of mashed potatoes.
I already felt a tinge of regret for binging, there goes my yoga, there goes my running...
How about something less-sinful?
I shopped alot this time round. Almost end up with a hefty purchase in the airport, lucky I did not go ahead with the purchase.
My luxurious purchase...
Prada dancing shoes



Kev's Prada keychain and he also bought a Prada belt



The most expensive purchase for this trip. Ferragamo wedges. Costing almost SGD1k.



Miu Miu wallet


They are not all!


My other purchase...
Zara and H&M


H&M


Tommy, Timberland, Hugo Boss


Uniqlo

Apart from the purchase on top, I also bought alot of clothes in some bargain districts, unlike Kev, he only prefers branded. He did not even buy a single tshirt from the bargain districts!
The shopping and pigging out did not stop after we cross the border to HK, it got worst, especially for Kevin.
And at the airport, our flight was delayed and we had 2 meals 2 hours apart because there was nothing we can do except to eat! And since I only bought 2 Disney t-shirt in China, I decided to go for Disneyland stuff for Ziv at the airport.
How much did I spend? I don't even want to think of it.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home