Thursday, September 9, 2010

A School Excursion to the Farm

Just before I left for HK/China. I managed to fulfill the role as a mother by bringing Ziv to a school excursion. I recalled vividly that it was pouring in the morning and I almost gave up by returning to bed. Kevin nagged at me all the way until I decided to wake up and go to the excursion. Lug my Speedy and overloaded it with lots of stuff, brolly, raincoat, wet tissues and whatnot (never took so many Ziv's stuff ever since he turned 1.)

As expected, we were 15 minutes late, and it was also foreseeable that the class would not leave the school so soon since it was raining. We had nothing much to do but stayed in class from 8am to about 915am. Nothing to do, so we took pictures. And I was famished that I sneakily took some of Ziv's biscuits to eat.


And finally, the rain stopped... Welcome to the Animal Farm. Geese...


Giant Rabbit.


Peacock?

I forgot what is this.


Spent $2 to buy some food for the animals. Ziv enjoyed feeding them. He was bold.


Horsey.


As a shifless mother, I decided not to venture too far because of the muddy ground. I turned back half way and convinced that it was not worth going down to see other animals. And I warned him that the geese were all wild and he might not like them.
The farm tour ended early. And so we took pictures and had fun making funny faces while waiting for Daddy to fetch us home.




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home