Monday, September 27, 2010

Brunch at Rider's

Brunch at Rider's again, where I find PEACE. Wanted to abscond from the F1 madness because I had enough of traffic jams that comes with the over-rated F1 night race. I mean, first time - it was great, you know, something new, but subsequent night race seemed to be so over. What's the hype?

I enjoyed having a lazy afternoon spent at Rider's with the Yips. Tucked in Fairway Drive, where I tucked away a big meal.

They changed the menu, Ziv missed his strawberry pancakes. And for me, I missed the muffin with Egg Benedict. However, the new menu did not disappoint me, I kind of like the new healthy bread. New on the menu, was scones. I love scones.
Wassup with kids these days? All of a sudden, kids are avoiding cameras totally.
The boys having fun, playing furniture shifting. How fun is that!

Emily is lucky to have a nice picture with Jayden, however, that was about 3 takes later.

Ever since we quitted Shichida, we have been going to lazy brunches. Next week will be...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home