Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Europe Trip: Italy - Florence, Tuscany

It was such a coincidence that there was a chocolate fair - Fiera del Cioccolato Artigianale while we were at Florence. For someone who has a big sweet tooth like me and especially strong penchant for chocolates, its hard to curb the chocolatey temptation. I couldn't wait till I get to Switzerland, and so I bought some. I was constantly reminded by Kev to stop eating them so that I would fall sick during the trip.



We visited the Leaning Tower of Pisa on our second day in Tuscany. The well known bell tower is the third oldest structure in Pisa's Cathedral Square after the Cathedral and the Baptistry.


We visited the cathedral.




The day after Florence, we headed to Venice - famously known as The City of Water.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home