Saturday, June 25, 2011

Didn't I say to stop at 2?

Its hard to resist a buying temptation. Especially when we are talking about the coveted Hermes Birkin bag? How many fortunate ladies manage to own one? Let alone two?

I admit that I bursted my quota earlier this year with a Goyard and another Hermes. But...

While the Birkin 35 of mine was sent to bag spa, all thanks to the extremely dim-witted construction developer. See what they have done to my precious bag.

Soaked in thick layers of dust.



I was missing it for quite a while now. Its been 8 weeks since she left home, and still no call from Hermes. The craftlady at Hermes must be overwhelmed.

I hope the bag spa is able to do magic on my poor bag.

So, here's another Birkin 30 Blue Jeans to come save the lonely days without Birkin. Got it earlier this week.

As I said, every bag has its own story, however, this hardly has one. Thanks to M, who bought this for me. Although, I paid a much much much higher price for it.

Hello, no. 2.



I am going to keep the Hermes bag I bought in Europe a mystery for the time being. Haven't really use it at all.

By the way, blue seemed to be my favorite color.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home