Tuesday, October 3, 2006

My Lashes ~~

Ok, I am going to “lash” it out.

My lashes. It seems to have a life of its own. It seems to generate lots of unwanted attention.

There are not real for sure. They are extended. There’s a name for extended lashes, which is called LASH EXTENSION.

For those who don’t know what it is, here’s a brief description;

"Lashes are semi-permanent synthetic lashes that can last up to two months. The lashes are single strands of synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. They provide length and thickness to your own lashes. They are applied to individual eyelashes, one lash at a time, for an elegant, natural and luscious look. There is no need for mascara or an eyelash curler. Thicker, longer beautiful eyelashes that are safe in the shower, while swimming, sleeping or exercising."

So get it? And let me declare, I AM ADDICTED TO IT.

Not because I enjoy getting the attention, not because it is affordable (which they absolutely are not!), not because I can attract guys, definitely not because I have ample money to splurge on.

I am addicted because, after looking myself in the mirror for 2 freaking years and having the impression that my lashes are actually that long, I cannot give up the idea of going back to my short lashes days. I really can’t. I always feel that something is not right, when I am on a “lash break” for 1-2 weeks. Normally I can’t wait for 1-2 weeks to come, I will stomp to my make-up artist the very next day and yell, “I want my extension now!”

Needless to say, lash extension don’t come cheap. Per session cost me approximately $300. Cost applies for touching up for every 1 month.

How to handle such obsession? I simply don’t care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home