Monday, March 13, 2006

Some thoughts...

Just some thoughts on something which had recently happened…

When work is a routine, it becomes mundane.
When work has no colleague, it becomes humdrum.
When work is about “boot-licking”, one becomes fictitious.
When work is everything about “back-stabbing”, then it is about warfare.
When work is about being all alone, then work life is meaningless.

Every colleague is leaving the war frontier, how can I bring myself to wage the war alone?
I wonder how long can I hang on to the hustle and bustle of working life where every action is being monitored.
I hate being restricted for every little step I take. I have had enough.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cel said...

agree very much with what you have said. thanks star.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home