Monday, September 18, 2006

Blue box and White ribbon


I ardently took the box out of the distinctively recognizable paper bag, I couldn’t contain my excitement and anticipation.

I was grinning from ear to ear.

The blue box seems to be the box of ardent desire… The ribbon was tied into a perfect knot. I carefully pulled one of the ribbon strands and the smooth surface of the ribbon slide down of the box. There, it revealed, “Tiffany & Co.”

I swallowed hard and went on to lift the cover of the box. This was exactly what I wanted. A pendant. It is nothing extravagant as compared to those "heavily" diamond studded ones, but it is a great piece to start with.



I know I may be materialistic, but owning a piece of T&C jewellery is just like something that everyone should really do in order not to regret after they die… (maybe this is a bad example)

Anyhow, I finally got my first T&C piece and I am sure there will be more to come... I hope :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home