Friday, February 22, 2008

Ziv's Studio Shots

Today, I took half day from work to bring Ziv to his first studio photoshoot. Thanks to Emily. Its the most wonderful birthday present which I can share with Kevin and Ziv. Unfortunately, Coby is such a terrorist that I dare not bring him to the studio for fear that he will urine on the photography equipments.

Mummy and Daddy reached the studio at 2pm and we made sure that Ziv had a good nap prior to the photoshoot, so that he could have fun. Indeed, he enjoyed his photoshoot very much. However, towards the end of the photoshoot, the ennui of taking pictures seemed to have make him abit sleepy and grumpy.

Out of 95 pictures taken, I have chosen 14 to show in this blog. Although we were not the star of the shot, we still felt the weariness (just like we took wedding photos).

At the end of the photoshoot, I realised that I am a better CLOWN than Kevin. At least I managed to make Ziv laugh while he was taking photo with Kevin. Unfortunately for me, Ziv did not really smile in pictures with me. :(















It was fast, that we took back the softcopy immediately after the photoshot, and I was told to wait for another month to get the hardcopies. I have ordered about 9-10 photos and they cost us around $160, which cost more than the photoshot. Hehe... Finally, a family photo for us!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger rene said...

oh gorgeous! Love the photos!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Evy Lim said...

Nice shots!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home