Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Decade of Love

It takes 6 years to build world's tallest skyscraper, Taipei 101.
It takes 3 years to build the renowned Effiel Tower.

It takes 10 years for us to achieve what we have today...
Wonderful companionship.
A place we call home.
A precious boy.

Kevin surprised me with balloon bouquet which was sent to my office. It was humongous - 1.5m (to me) and I was bashful while I signed off for the bouquet. Prior to the day, he did mention that he bought something for me and he dropped a clue each day (for 5 days) for me to guess, and he was right, the gift was something super unexpected cause, he always tell me he won't-do-such-things.

Kevin really sweep me off my feet this time. I was happy not because of the balloons, the attention, but Kevin did something which he will never do for me. It was much better than the T&C rings we bought.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home