Friday, April 4, 2008

About the BOY

Ziv has his Passport

The passport to the boundless world…

Kudos to the staff at ICA. With the convenience of Internet, I skipped the torment of queuing at ICA to apply for the passport. In fact, after submitting the application via the Internet, I received a notice a few days later which notified me to show up at ICA (during a certain period of time) to get the new passport. It was a swift one!

The cutest passport ever… over-rated as usual. Unfortunately it is in black and white. Mine was in color though.

With the passport, I will bring him to either cruise or some other nearby country during my break to the next job.

Unlike the adult passport, the date of validity is only 3- 5 years.

Ziv’s New Hairdo

Ah-Ma Scissors Hand was back in action. She waved her ‘magical’ scissor ruthlessly at the next victim this time, guess who? Ziv. I remembered being the first victim; she cut my fringe once during primary school days. The ‘aftermath’ was… *speechless* painfully ugly. I only recalled myself crying all the way from home to school.

Obviously Ah-Ma Scissors Hand did not undergo the proper training in hair cutting and definitely did not obtain any paper qualification on hair cutting. Poor Ziv, he did not even realized that he was a victim of disastrous haircut. Alas, mommy was not there to protect the little one.

Can Ah Ma please stop it?!

Bad hair day is affecting me...
You are not going to touch my hair again! Get it?
I say, "STOP IT!"

It's pointless, I think Ah Ma doesn't understand me.

What can I do?

Just wait for my hair to grow longer... I guess...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

helo..
ziv is so damn cute!! :D

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home