Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just a conversation

As i was titivating myself in the mirror this morning Kevin walked past me, took a glimpse of THE bag.
Kevin: So, you've gotten your Birkin for the coming birthday. Don't expect anything from me next year. (my birthday is actually next year)
Me: (in absolute disbelieve) What?! Who told you this is THE present? (shake my forefinger rigolously) Uh uh! No!

Readers! Tell me!

Do you remember I said Birkin is going to be my birthday present?
A) I remembered, you blog about it!
B) Nah! No such thing!

If your answer is (A), i take it that you are sleep-talking. Answer again.
If your amswer is (B), you are the most honest person i ever know. BFF!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I thought it was Frank Muller for birthday?

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home