Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Life Right Now

There isn’t much in life to blog about these days. There’s no new bags, no new shoes, no new job, no new baby…

The colleague sitting next to me is nowhere near loquacious.

I lost my ability to shop, not even window shopping. It is like I finally wake up, wake up from the fact that, I already have enough clothes to dress me up for half a year without repeating them. I don’t even have the urge to go to the mall because nothing interests me, perhaps only the restaurants are luring me to the malls.

This ennui is absolutely abnormal (for those who know me); I used to have ‘something’ on my shopping list with at least 10 support reasons for needing that ‘something’. There is simply no more impulse for anything.

I wonder what will be the pulling factor for me to hit the mall to select and buy 15 Christmas presents for my loved ones. Sat is simply stay-home with Ziv and swimming at home, while Sun is Shichidah day and swimming at home.

On the other hand, Kevin is zealous about house hunting. He was checking the units online every day, hoping that we will get our dream apartment really soon. We did offer a penthouse unit lately, but we stopped at a mil, thinking that the price is still as crazy as before as long as it is priced beyond a mil (of course that depends on the location).

As for my current abode, it is bizarre, we used to be walking distance away from the Jalan Kayu prata and now we are nearby to The Prata House and with lots of crab-py temptations. The House of Seafood (specialized in crabs) is nearby, so do The Crab Party, The Crab Place and lots more to mention.

What am I droning on now? I don’t know.

Back to work and Rihanna.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home