Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Xmas Post

Time flies and now Xmas is over and me, deprive of sleep... I think I am suffering from post-xmas depression... :(

Our Tree:
After much dalliance, the tree is finally up! A picture taken after Ziv woke up from his nap.


Pre-Xmas Dinner:
As I mentioned, this Xmas season kicked start with a dinner gathering at the Vanilla Pod. It was a great recommendation from Kooshlog, and may I add, a nice place for rendezvous. We have a special little guest this time, baby Sherlyn. This little cutie will grow up to be a femme fatale!

Xmas Eve
Venue: J (MJ Kaki)'s Abode

J and B are Kevin's family friends and J is my very best MJ kaki. Both families work in the same industry and my in-laws are the couple's baptism Godparents, the relationship is complicated. Anyway, going to their house on Xmas Eve is almost like a tradition. We feasted, juiced up and exchange presents and I mean LOTS of presents. Because they have a big family that lives under one roof, therefore, the present exchange is often MASSIVE. Check out the presents under the Xmas tree!

J and B have 2 adorable daughters and both of them always have cherubic smiles on their faces. Ziv loves to jump up and down on their bed... not very polite though...


After church we did what we do best, play MJ. Ended at 6am! We had a hard time waking up on time for the Xmas lunch with our in-laws and relatives.

Our Boxing Day Gathering
Time: 1230pm
Venue: Cel's Abode

I want to thank all my friends who make this gathering possible every year. As we grow older, we ended up having many commitments, and it is THAT something, perhaps that kind of special FRIENDSHIP that bring us all together to celebrate the joyous occasion.

The enthusiasm in us never seemed to cease as the years go by. Everyone is so flexible with their schedule and there is no tug-of-war over date selection. And my wish for the next gathering? More little members can join in the fun. Two years ago was Ziv, who joined, and now this year we have the chummy 8-mth old Abril. Who's next? Maybe Aihuey's?

Our potluck.


Limited pictures here, am still waiting for my 'arch enemy' to upload his pictures, taken from a very super duper sophisticated camera that no one knows how to use, including him. (you know what I mean).

So who is the happiest person after all the Xmas celebrations? My baby, of course.

Posing with 10 of his presents.


Ziv's favourite presents are of course the hi-5 dvds from Mummy and the Thomas the Train bag, lunch box and water-bottle set from our ex neighbour, S and A.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

phentermine medication phentermine 37.5 mg diet - phentermine no prescription

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home