Saturday, December 12, 2009

Baking and Me (Episode 5)

Baking is now so elementary! When you achieved sponge cake, there's nothing you can't do. And now its time that I experience cake-making using assorted flavoring. Last week I made pure chocolate and chocolate chip cupcakes for the young (Ziv) and old (Kevin).

As usually, Ziv gobbled up about 8 small ones at one go and down with his milk, and Kevin had a few. He was even telling me to make more of different flavours! Probably cookies and cream next. As for Ziv, he prefers something less fanciful, he just want butter and chocolate (minus chocolate chips cause he said those chips are EYES!).

I wanted to give myself and the family a break by not baking today but before Ziv had his nap awhile ago, he asked me for a cake and even cried when I said I'm not baking today.

It seemed that I have to bake later on but first I need to get more ingredients!

This was what I baked last weekend...

It was a great success because the sponge filled up the paper cups! I did it!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home