Thursday, April 21, 2005

Do you GOSSIP?

I discovered something. Maybe I am slow on the uptake but hey, at least I realized that and it is not too late. Ok, here is my conclusion. No One Is Reliable In This World! Everyone Gossips About Others *roll eyes*

Do you always gossip to other friends about your good friend? Reveal bad things about your friend behind him or her? Don’t try to look away. *wave hand in the air* Yes! I am referring to you!

No matter how strong the friendship bonds are, how pleasant that person is, how dependable he or she looks, conclusion is, DON’T TRUST THEM. Disclaimer here, I haven’t really got betrayed by friends, but somehow, I figured that human are too complicate to get understand.

For example, I have 2 good friends, K and T. From outsiders’ point of view, they are very close friends. They will share the same drinks, wear the same tops, shop together and even share secrets. I, being friends of K and T, will never think that are actually dejected to hang out with each other since they known to be “SISTERS”. Somehow one day, K came up to me and complaint, “T thinks she is very pretty. Can’t stand her! I tell you, dun think she is big breasted, she is actually wearing a maximiser!!”. I was alarmed to hear that, and I thought they are supposed to be great friends. How can she blurt bad things about her behind her back? Funny enough, T also gossips to me about K. Now, two friends, close enough to be “sisters” are revealing their discontentment to other people.

I am not really bothered by them, but I was imagining what if my good friends reveal my bad habits to other people too? Hmmm… I’m sure they have. It is human character to gossip, course I myself gossip too. Maybe the key is to what extent one gossips.

Or even maybe gossiping is like a rapport to build among friends and colleagues and perhaps strengthen the relationship when you realized that you have a common gossip targets. Just some of my thoughts…

But I know one person will never gossip bad things about me, that’s my mum.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home