Saturday, June 4, 2005

Lazy

It’s been so long since I last updated my blog. I began to lose interest in this. And I am definitely not busy, just plain lazy. Somehow I get very lethargic especially during this period of time, - GSS (Great Singapore Sale). There are so many things to look out for, from apparels to spa packages. How can I not drain? From all the “research” and “acquisition”.

What have I achieved over these few days:
1. Found a course for my Coby, and I realized that it ain’t cheap to train a pup. It is going to cost me around $450.
2. Revamp my image!! Perm my boring straight tresses. Now I am all curled up for the price of $427.50.
3. Bought a cycling machine. I hope it will last – my motivation to workout as well as the equipment.
4. Lost some weight. Thanks to my nutritionist.
5. Booked a Spa appointment.
6. Enrolled for a new degree course.
7. Tried the Spa at Sentosa.
8. Shopping
9. …

No wonder I am worn-out.

Talking about hair salons, I can’t help but wonder why hair stylists are always forcing their customers to purchase their so called “good-quality” shampoo, conditioner etc. I am sure many reputable salons in SG always have a couple of hairstylists trying to hard sell their hair products and I believed everyone will encounter this. What can I do to stop them?

I tried to say “NO” but it seems that straightforward is not a way to stop them. What can I do? Can anyone help me?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home