Saturday, April 30, 2005

Still in office...

It is always a pain to work till this late. The quietness and desertedness of the office always freak me out. Not because I am timid, the silentness simply makes me feel kind of lonely and slightly pathetic to be still working on a supposedly happening Friday. I feel I lead a monotonous life. The blasting air con makes me feel worse, chilled and pitiable. And the fact that no one will pity me for having to work so late. And guess what, I am not really working but am waiting for others to finish their work and to review it. I sounded innocent, but some may say it is my responsibility to review the final product. Anyway, I feel so lethargic of doing nothing and still have to work overtime.

Now, my back is aching. Must be the jogging session I had 2 days ago. I can’t help but thinking and feeling that I am already OLD. Can’t take late nights anymore. I don’t fancy the idea of working on Friday and go home on Saturday. I call this ill-fated. I don’t owe loan shark money, why do I have to resort of staying so late just for work?

I wish I am filthy rich so I can say no to overtime.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home