Tuesday, October 3, 2006

My Heartthrob

Never am I a fan of Korea dramas. "My Sassy Girl" failed to tickle me, "Winter Sonata" failed to move me, Rain failed to intrigue me (in fact i find him sligthly disgusting, always sweating and panting away) and I always think that Bae Yong Jun is nothing close to "handsome", he looks like a meat loaf, nothing else, but meat and more meat.

Hmmm... but recently a mahjong kaki of mine lend me a Korea drama, "My Name is Kim Sam Soon". Politely, i accept her offer and watched the first episode during my mc. I must say, I AM GLUED TO IT.... YES... I don't believe it. It must be him.

He is, Hyun Bin. He totally swept me off my feet, and I have fallen head over heels for him. Just for him.



Brief description of him gotten from a website;

Hyun Bin (현빈; born 25 September 1982) is a famous South Korean actor. He is noted for his role in the popular television series My Name is Kim Sam Soon. He also starred as the main character in the Korean movie, Millionaire's First Love (2006). Also, he has been in commercials for the company Cyon, which advertises cellphones mainly by LG. His given name is Kim Tae Pyeong.


Guess, his nonchalant attitude in the drama has actually mesmerized and hypnotise. I thought of him day and night. Really....

Some people said he looks like Kevin, but I beg to differ, his lips are thinner, his nose is sharper, but in some way, certain angles, they do resembles each other, perhaps 10%-20%... so does that mean I should be happy?

One more time.



Ok.... another time... last time....

I am going to buy all the dramas and movies which he had previously acted. I declare him as my idol now.

I suddenly feel like a young teenager again.... Eweeee....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cel said...

I don't know. He looks common (I must admit), but my affection to him is so uncommon.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home