Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baking and Me (Episode 2)

One cannot judge a cookie by its dark appearance. Oh, maybe brown appearance. Whatever.

That is besides the case, I baked cookies last weekend and o-lala… they surely taste GOOD. And I mean G-O-O-D, good! Tasty! Delicious! Yummy!

This is the second time that I bake under my own steam and in no time, I will ripen into a professional baker (just kidding), so watch this space. Even my very own, self acclaimed, epicure tasted the cookies without frowning. And when I said ‘without frowning’ IS in fact the greatest achievement, because he frowned at the slightest mistake made.

Nevertheless, I was walking on air when I knew that the coming Friday is going to be a public holiday, apart from vegging out during the long weekend, that also means more time to bake, bake, bake and bake!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home