Friday, January 22, 2010

This week...

Time flies like an arrow, and before I know it, today’s already Friday. This week has been extremely eventful. First it was our new purchase and now there’s more…

  • Ziv quitted from The Shichida Kindergarten. After an almost 5-page long complaint letter, we were allowed to immediately withdraw him from the school.
  • We found Ziv a new kindergarten, pretty near to where we are staying right now and the future.
  • Ziv went for his first lesson at St. Francis Xavier yesterday.
  • After visiting several banks, we finally found a bank with reasonable interest rate and we have just settled on the bank loan. All I know is we signed on numerous pages and I have forgotten what I have signed up for...

I am looking forward for a relaxing weekend ahead.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home