Monday, June 21, 2010

Vegging Out @ Home

Weekend are meant to be vegging out at home, being a couch potato and for Kevin, get juiced up. I haven't step out of our door step to hit the malls despite of the GSS ever since the World Cup kicked off. Nap time often stretched from 5pm to 8pm and by the time I woke up, all I knew was, I missed a good half an hour of the first match (damn!) and I could eat a horse.

As for Kevin, he would rolled his eyes and lamented that the two pigs slept for 3 hours while he patiently waited for us to decide what to have for dinner. I can only tell him that the World Cup will only be a brief interlude, once every 4 years as a matter of fact, and it will end by mid of July. And his patience is very much appreciated, thank you.

And do you know, World Cup and takeaways are the best combination in the world? Food is only a phone call away and all you need to do is to use your feet to reach out for that iPhone on the coffee table and slowly bring it to your hands and viola!

By the way, I have been dialing for food orders for weekdays etc, one day it was KFC, the other days were Mac for breakfast-es and some days, I have pizza hut (only when I am super desperate...)

I have to thank C for getting me a complimentary Senso card so that I can enjoy Spizza and all other restaurants under Senso group with a beckoning 20% off the bill. It arrived last week, just in time to have a change on the delivery menu. Spizza!

I love Spizza.


Noticed the red wine beside Kevin's knee cap? He loves to drown himself in red wine with takeaways. He can drink half a bottle single-handedly. I only had a glass.

Along the same line, I have been shamelessly indulging in pizzas from Al Dente. Because they are having 1-for-1 lunch on weekdays. Last Friday, I had 7 slices of pizzas at one go.
Guess by the end of World Cup, I may have gained 4 kg!

Here's a picture taken on our way back to the office. My colleagues were joking that we seemed to be sightseeing rather than working. Who cares, when it is Friday!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home