Saturday, April 23, 2005

Announcement!!

Yeh! I can finally smell weekend now. But don’t even know if I’m gonna work on weekends. How can I possibly love my job when I “devoted” seven fucking days a week to my oh-so-nice job? Tell me! Anyhow, I will not let this stupid planning dampen my mood. I am so looking forward to the Barbie exhibition and chilling out at Asia Bar later today. I’m sure it is going to be happening! Not majong tonight though… *sob*

Let me digress a little. Ok, if you know me, you should know that I am working for a reputable telecommunication provider. And again, if you know me, you should know I always travel by cab. Do I look like an insipid and sound like a sweet sounding CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER?? I hate people or taxi drivers asking me if I am a customer service officer when I mentioned that I worked in S******. (Singtel or Starhub?? Hehehe…) It’s silly, do I look like I have only completed “O” Level??!! Don’t I look like a professional Technical Writer?! I simply don’t understand, do these ignorant people know that S****** has other appointments apart from the mundane Customer Service officer job that everybody knows? Customer Service officers are the one they deal with day in day out but that doesn’t mean there is no other useful people in the company liao… understand?? Give me a break if you intend to ask if I am a Customer Service Officer. I will break your neck. I have had enough!

Disclaimer: I don’t think Customer Service officer is not an interesting job but com’on, I am not lor!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home